Members gathered to participate in a vibrant, all-day interactive session which included new feature demonstrations, user-led training, product roadmap prioritization and the annual OSCAR Canada Users Society general meeting.
New OSCAR users from across Canada are encouraged to join the OSCAR users discussion forums by visiting our community list and adding your email address.
If you missed the meeting, here's what you need to know:
- There is a new echart that you should be using
- The roadmap & wishlist are awaiting your input
- Our users make and share the best Complex Care and other eforms
- MyOSCAR and MyDrugRef are important efforts that you should consider adopting
- OSCAR CAISI has been deployed in several urban areas in Ontario with the aim to reduce the plight of chronic homelessness by enhancing the integration of care between agencies at the individual and population levels using an electronic information system
- The OSCARCanada website and the online OSCAR user manual are resources for you